Who we are:
Sycamore Landscape Design Build exists to design and create timeless outdoor living spaces that families will cherish for generations.
What we're looking for:
Sycamore is seeking individuals who value hard work, attention to details, working as a team, and a willingness to learn. This position includes a wide range of work, so the ability to listen and contribute is key.
What you'll be asked to do:
- Work a full day 3-5 days a week (30 - 50 hours)
- Lift and move objects that weigh over 50lbs repeatedly (Objects include cobblestones, cement bags, plants, mulch, dirt, etc.)
- Load, move, and accurately dump a full wheelbarrow.
- Dig and rake - soil, sand, and stone.
- Install plantings according to species and climate and spread mulch carefully.
- Work with natural stone (Setting step stones, patios, treads, and boulder walls)
- Operate machines such skid steers, mini-excavators, trucks and trailers
- Tow & Haul materials to and from jobs using company vehicles
What you need to succeed with us:
- A positive attitude that doesn't complain, admits mistakes, and is willing to learn
- A desire to work hard and efficiently with a team first attitude
- Honesty, integrity, and professionalism
How our team works:
These core values describe the beliefs and attitudes that qualified applicants should bring to the job every day.
- We Stay in Tune through open collaboration and a shared vision.
- We Pursue Mindfulness with focused execution and knowing how our roles combine.
- We Care About the Details in cleanliness, technique, organization, and efficiency.
- We Seek to Grow by asking questions, learning from mistakes and staying positive.
- We Value Relationships by listening attentively and treating others with respect.